MobilityAnalyst uses various data sources in the creation of MobilityAnalyst files and their use in its services. These are, but not limited to:
- NDOV-loket with regard to Dutch public transport information (including information from NS, Arriva, Connexxion, EBS, Qbuzz, GVB, HTM, Syntus, RET)
- gtfs.de with regard to German public transport information (including all available public transport carriers)
- De Lijn with regard to Flemish bus information
- TEC with regard to Walloon bus information
- NMBS with regard to Belgian train information
- Here and/or Google maps with regard to car routes and travel times
- Google maps with regard to public transport information in countries not mentioned above
- co2emissiefactoren.nl for data on the current average emissions of the various travel methods in the Netherlands
and various other public website sources, such as locations of flex office solution providers.
Unless stated otherwise, copyright and other intellectual property on MobilityAnalyst software resides with MobilityLabel in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise agreed in a formal and written agreement, MobilityAnalyst software is covered by this disclaimer:
While MobilityLabel makes every effort to deliver high quality products, we do not guarantee that our products are free from defects. Our software is provided ‘as is’, and you use the software at your own risk. We make no warranties as to performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. MobilityLabel shall not be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this software, even if MobilityLabel has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Users can use MobilityAnalyst in demo-mode, using fictional data, ‘as is’, free of charge and without a license. When performing a mobility scan, a license is included that gives access to MobilityAnalyst based on the data provided by the organization. Unless otherwise agreed, this license has a duration of 13 months. The license expiry date of your MobilityAnalyst file can be found after opening this file on my.mobilityanalyst.com. Within the license period, you can share the MobilityAnalyst file (containing the primary travel data of your employees) with colleagues at your own discretion. There is no restriction on the number of users (based on fair use). Keep in mind that MobilityAnalyst is explicitly designed as a tool for employers, not employees.