You can easily discover answers to questions such as:
- How much CO2 do we save if employees who live less than 5 kilometers away would come to the office by bicycle? Or 10? Or 15 km?
- And what do we gain in vitality?
- For which drivers would public transport be an acceptable alternative?
- For how many people does public transport become attractive if we also look at the train-bicycle combination?
- Can we reduce the number of company cars?
- What would we save if everyone who traveled more than 30 minutes were to work from home for an extra day?
- And how many workplaces and parking spaces do we need?
The mobility scan is widely applicable and is used for all types of employers; from production companies, service providers, governments, to healthcare institutions and education. Within these organisations, HR employees, managers, director-owners, Works Council members and other stakeholders set to work themselves to formulate scenarios and discover their impact. They do this themselves, together with their region, or with their trusted sustainability or mobility adviser.